Thursday, April 18, 2013

Urban Uplift




top: unknown   belt: Target   bottom: Marshalls   sunglasses: unknown   
earrings: Khloe California  necklace: unknown   bangles: unknown   purse: Target   shoes: Piperlime
 Ahhhh... So here it is. My first style blog post! Gosh, I was really worried that my over all look wouldn't turn out photogenic, but hey what do ya know..... It turned out great! I absolutely love it. Huge huge thanks to my photographer Jennifer's Photography

With this look, it is very casual, but it has a distinct personality. I played a bit with neutral colors and then added the red-orange purse. The ethnic jewelry definitely brought a sense of coolness to the look. Feel free to leave a comment below and let me know what you think! =)

much love,
Kia

6 comments:

  1. <3 it!!!!!!! :)))) I can't wait for more. LOVE the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait as well. And yes, the shoes are a stealer. <3 <3

      Delete
  2. Love your sunnies !
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :)
    http://www.thestilettoholic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And no problem. I'd love to stop by your blog anytime. =)

      Delete
  3. Nice purse!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete