Thursday, April 25, 2013

Preppy Floral

Earrings: Payless  Top: Macy's  Watch: Bulova  Bottoms: DD's Discount  Shoes: Foreign Exchange  Photography: Jennifer's Photography















Alright, now this post has been a while overdue and you probably have already seen it floating around  on my Just K Facebook. I thought I might as well post it up to get used to posting a few times a week. 

I wanted to do something different from my Urban Uplift post just to make it a little bit more girly. I went really simple and easy on the accessories. The top makes a big statement for Spring and it also makes you look more fun and flirty! Now these bottoms..... DO NOT let the DD's Discount fool you because these babies are super comfortable!!! These bottoms are super stretchy ( I wear them quite often) . If you can look great at the small price of being comfortable that is the ultimate Fashion Goal!!!! 

Check back on Saturday for my next post and see what I have in store for you!!!! Til then, take care!

Much Love,
Kia










2 comments:

  1. Nice look. I like that you can put a great look together at bargain prices. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete